Alongside the rooms and bars, we house a state-of-the-art recording studio situated in The Albion Rooms – open for hire to signed and unsigned bands all with our awesome on-hand sound engineer.
We offer air-conditioned recording spaces with amazing acoustics and natural daylight and with its rich, artistic roots and a bohemian spirit – Margate is the ideal backdrop for making music.
Come to write, record and relax with the sea on your doorstep…
Comprises of a control room, large live room and booth. Centered around nSSL AWS 928 console and ATC monitoring, the studio spec is incredible.
Designed by Studio People, the studio has been completed to the highest finish throughout.
The live room is easily big enough to host full band setups and even smaller string ensembles. It also benefits from access to a huge amount of instruments and backline, all courtesy of The Libertines.
There’s also a booth big enough for a full drum setup or perfect
isolation for amps or vocalist.
We also offer accommodation with kitchen and communal area which sleeps up to 6 people.
All the instruments included in the studio comes free to use as part of the studio rate and the boys have really kitted it out with belters
- Fender Precision Bass 1960s
- Yamaha ⅘ piece drum kit with zildjian cymbals
- Rhodes mk T
- Gibson 335
- For the tech heads, the following hardware & software is available:
- Solid State Logic AWS 924 Analogue 24 channel console
- Avid HDX
- Avid Pro Tools Ultimate
- Antelope Orion32 HD AD/DA Converter
- ATC SCM25A PRO Pair 3-way Compact Active Loudspeaker
- Naumann KH120A Pair Two Way Active Studio Near field Reference Monitors
FULL EQUIPMENT LIST – CLICK HERE